The value of our executive director services goes far beyond the administration of an organization.
Cetera Services LLC, founded by Angela Lammers, CAE, provides the energy, expertise and professionalism to effectively represent the associations we serve to advance organizational interests and ensure that operations run smoothly. Clients contract with us to the scope of their needs, ranging from pro re nata to full-time equivalent executive director services.
As a full-service association management company (AMC), professional development is important to us. Cetera Services partners Angela Lammers and Dirk Lammers are Certified Association Executives (CAEs) who stay on top of association trends, maintaining active memberships in the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and Associations North. And we invest in annual conferences to remain informed on the most current best practices for effective governance, financial reporting and risk management.
We build connections with members within organizations and foster professional relationships with key outside stakeholders. We are active in the communities in which we live and serve, and our clients benefit from the relationships we’ve developed.
As executive directors, we consistently deliver on:
- Facilitation, strategic planning and board meeting support
- Community outreach and industry engagement
- Marketing and public relations
- Member communication through newsletters, email marketing, website and social media
- Advocacy and government relations support
- Non-dues revenue generation and sponsorships
- Budgeting and financial management
- Member database management
- Conference and event planning, both in-person and virtual
- Continuing education reporting and administration
Whether you’re in the early stages of your executive director search or you’ve already developed an RFP, we’d love to connect with you. Please contact us today so we can put our expertise and experience to work for you.